Sabtu, 17 Juni 2017

How to Promote Your Blog

Most of the successful web blogger dont want to share their secrets. Because they are afraid for competation. But not all of them. The first question I ask to almost webmaster forum when I was new on blogging world is how to promote my blog.

Beleive it or dont I almost get the same answer from diffirent webmaster forums. Update your blog as frequent as posible. Yes every know that, but after updating daily your blog what next? No one want to tell what will be the next step. That is the reason why I created this blog to note every thing I am doing, and let other bloggers to read what I am doing every day to promote my blog.

In just 14 days this site is receiving not less than 90 unique a day, which I guess good enough for new site like this one.

Lets go back to the question How to promote your blog? If you ask me how I get 90+ unique a day, I guess not really a secret I have discuss it already in diffirent part of this blog. But I will mentioned it again.
  1. Submit your site to blog directories, this really helps.
  2. Pinging your blog is no doubt it helps to get the attention of search engines.
  3. Try to get back link from other blogs specially related to your site.
  4. Forum signature will help also specially if youre active.
For now thats the way I am promoting my blog, I cant say that I am doing great from search engine until I will rank #1 for the keyword isulong seoph which most of filipino webmaster this days are competing to be number 1.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: