Senin, 05 Juni 2017

The Power Of Niche Marketing

Lately there has been a lot of discussion about whether niche is pronounced nitch or neesh. Well, regardless of how its pronounced, niche marketing is one of the most powerful forms of marketing on the Internet.

In this article, Im going to briefly describe what niche marketing is and how you can take advantage of it. Hopefully, after reading this, youll be ready to jump into your first nitch or neesh or whatever it is you want to call it.

Niche marketing is the concept of getting involved in one specific area of interest and capitalizing on it by any means possible, and I do mean ANY means. The farther you dive into a niche, the less competition youll ultimately have and the more money you will make. The hard part is finding that corner of the world that few people have populated.

The basic formula I use for getting into a niche is actually very simple, but also very effective. What I do is take out my favorite keyword tool (theyre all different so take your pick of one and use it exclusively) and start plugging in keywords, going from the general to the very specific. To show you what I am talking about, I will give you an example using this very article.

I decided that I wanted to write an article on niche marketing. So I went to my keyword tool and typed in niche marketing where I came up with a long string of related keywords. The main one, niche marketing itself, showed 1191 searches for the month of April as I did my search.

Now, thats a lot of searches and it would appear that this niche would be a good one to tackle. But, the next part of the process, going to Googles search engine, showed me that there were 922,000 sites competing for that keyword. Ouch! Thats a boat load of sites to have to jump over in the search engine rankings.

So what I did next was look down the list and I saw a keyword phrase that for some reason struck my fancy. It was niche marketing article which only showed 38 searches for the month. Now, I know thats not a lot of sites, but, in going back to Google, I found that plugging in that keyword phrase gave me only 504 competing sites.

Wow! We could really have a corner on this market, even if its a small one. How? Well, we could put up a site that sells articles on niche marketing. And thats off the top of my head. Maybe we could have an ebook on the site for sale. The things you can do with a niche are virtually limitless once youve uncovered a market.

Now, obviously there is more to it than this. You have to do your market research to see if there is any demand for a product or service in that particular niche. Maybe the people looking for niche marketing articles only want to read them and have no interest in buying them. But, as a writer for over 30 years, I know there is a market for writing articles. So there is a good chance that those few searches may uncover a very profitable niche with very little effort.

The power of niche marketing is real. All you have to do is find your nitch or neesh.

Or whatever you want to call it.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: